WMS /TMS Project Manager (Warehouse Management Systems / Transportation Management Systems)
Do you have experience working as a project manager for large IT/software implementation, a passion for business process improvement and delivery and client satisfaction? Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity where you can combine your skills and knowledge in project management, people management within a leading-edge technology environment and international team?
A real all-rounder, you coordinate all aspects of a product or service offering for a client from inception to installation. Within this transversal role, you interact extensively with sales, systems engineering, product development, and other members of cross-functional teams across the globe. You oversee schedules and budgets to ensure goal attainment.
Excitingly, a project is typically focused on the delivery of new or enhanced products to improve customer satisfaction using our advanced technology.
We are looking for:
You are an experienced Project Management professional who has proven track record in managing large and complex IT Implementation projects within a software or supply chain organisation. Ideally you will have a supply chain, logistics or retail background and understand different dynamics to this industry.
Here’s few things that we see as critical for someone to be successful in this role:
• The software (ERP)/IT Logistics environment has been your playground for last few years
• You have strong project management skills
• People person, you are experienced in client-facing and excellent client management skills
• Extensive experience in related technical field
• Fluent in Dutch and English, German as an additional language is a real plus
• Bachelor’s degree in logistics, engineering, computer science, mathematics or equivalent through business experience
• Experience in working with WMS, OMS or TMS
• Ability to travel
What’s in for you?
Our client supplies the vital links between processes, information and people that allow our customers to stay one step ahead of their competition. In short, we’re in the business of change. What’s not changing is the way we run our business and how we treat our employees. Our client believes:
• Support, encouragement and opportunity should be expected.
• Talent, leadership, innovative thinking and hard work is recognised and rewarded.
• An inclusive environment that leverages unique backgrounds, experience and perspectives makes us better.
• Collaboration can overcome any challenge.
• Where you take your career, and how you grow, is truly up to you. We’ll support you in your career progression.
If this role is of interest please send us your CV and a member of the Actaris Recruitment team will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail.