PRESALES CONSULTANT USA
Pre Sales – Remote – Full Time – Retail Pricing – SAAS
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the Presales team in North America. The successful candidate should have extensive knowledge of fashion, retail or FMCG business processes. Preferably from a Product Design, Product Development, Garment Tech, Merchant, or Buying role.
About the Team
The Presales Team is responsible for engagement with potential customers based in North America or EMEA. The team are all home based in North America and report to the Director of Client Success and Business Intelligence globally.
What you will be doing:
● Working directly with prospective Customers to identify their business problems and pain points
● Configure the software demonstrations and create a demo that best reflects the prospects requirements and future goals for leveraging the offering
● Contribute to writing RFPs and SOW
● Demonstrate the business benefits embedded in the software with enthusiasm.
● Foster relationships to build trust with both Prospects and Customers
● Ongoing communication with existing Customers to keep them informed of new features and future growth opportunities What you bring
● Highly self-motivated as well as the ability to collaborate with a team
● Have an in-depth knowledge about the fashion, retail or FMCG industry processes
● Feel comfortable presenting to all Customer roles from administrative to c-suite
● Excellent organization and time management
● Resourcefulness, adaptability and creative thinking Added bonus.
● Familiarity with competitive intel tools and pricing software
● Familiarity with ERP, PLM, Planning software
● Familiarity with writing code, html/xml
What they offer:
● Competitive salary and generous benefits package
● A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
● A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
● A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
● Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skill set
If this role in the USA is of interest to you please contact the Actaris Recruitment team TODAY!