Reference Number: ERPPRESALES001
Location: The Netherlands
Working in an exciting job for an ERP vendor with a focus on Manufacturing. The position is for a ERP pre-sales business consultant with a focus on Distribution and Manufacturing knowledge within our vertical markets. You would be responsible for providing assistance during the sales cycle to the Sales Team by translating requirements into a solution for our prospects using my clients Software. You will report to the Vice President of Business Consultancy EMEA and will be located in the Schiphol-Rijk office. You will be part of the EMEA Pre-Sales Team and will work closely with the local Sales Team in The Netherlands. Travel across EMEA and to the USA will occasionally be required, typically for training / team meetings.
- Create awareness and demand for the products.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive position of the Company
- Evaluate, analyse and interpret proposal requests
- Coordinate activities and documentation as necessary to ensure the fulfilment of proposals within agreed timeframes.
- Develop and present sales proposals and system solutions and assist with the close of complex sales.
- Prepare and provide customer demonstrations.
- Represent the Company to the customer and the customer to the Company in sales related matters.
- Pro-actively maintain up to date knowledge of Company products.
- Attend trade shows or conventions as required.
- Prepare activity and forecast reports as required.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required within the role.
- University degree;
- Experience in a Pre-Sales Positions;
- Experience in ERP Software;
- Extensive background in the Manufacturing Industry;
- Very strong commercial and communicative skills;
- Preferably APICS certified;
- Native in Dutch and fluent in English.
Interested??? Contact Anthony Cook TODAY!!!