Reference Number: ITMAN001
Location: The Netherlands
Working in an exciting job for an ERP vendor with a focus on Manufacturing. The position is for a Regional IT Manager EMEA. You will be responsible for the management of the internal IT infrastructure and client satisfaction and will be coordinating regional operational activities and projects. You will be managing the regional IT team and will be responsible for ensuring that IT services and projects are being delivered to the highest possible standards.
You will report to the Director Global IT systems and will be located in the Schiphol-Rijk office. You will be part of global IT organization and will work closely with the EMEA business organization. Travel across EMEA and to the USA will occasionally be required, typically for training / team meetings.
- Management of the internal IT infrastructure.
- Ensure internal client satisfaction with the IT services provided.
- Oversight, purchasing end authorizing client, server and gcom infrastructure.
- Implement and apply global IT standards for operational processes.
- Coordinate Network operations and administration for Field Office and User connectivity.
- Manage and participate in both Regional and Global IT projects.
- Manage the EMEA Regional IT team.
- Provide overall direction to the regional team and initiate development of the individual team members.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required within the role.
- Bachelor degree in business or computer science;
- 7-10 years of computer experience and 2-3 years in IT management roles;
- Proven experience in managing information services operation, programming or systems administration;
- Good organizational and leadership skills;
- Very strong commercial and communicative skills;
Native in Dutch and fluent in English.
Interested? Contact the Actaris Recruitment team TODAY!