Reference Number: London03010
Responsible for overall carrier relationships and maintaining the cost of access budget plus customer pricing function across the EMEA region, manage small team of analysts locally.
- Carrier and CoA Management
- Recommend and execute on aggressive CoA savings projects and opportunities.
- Track and report on CoA savings initiatives.
- Develop and maintaining relationships with existing and new carriers.
- Act as interface/escalation point between my client and telecom carriers.
- Investigating best carriers/solutions for network upgrades, and new build out.
- Negotiate best solutions and costs with providers.
- Track and report on key Carrier/CoA initiatives including spend by carrier, spend by location, competitive cost reviews and network expansion/contraction opportunities Working with Finance to resolve carrier invoice queries against agreed tariffs.
- Assist in preparing monthly reports and analysis for management.
- Work with Legal teams to draw up new contracts with carriers.
- Attend weekly meetings with other operations departments to discuss carrier related issues and take away actions to resolve.
Customer Pricing Management
- Manage EMEA Pricing function to lead and develop the team in conjunction with wider global team.
- Meet regularly with Sales Managers to deal with any local pricing issues and update on progress of pricing initiatives. Report back to Global Pricing Director as appropriate.
- Responsible for the teams providing all day to day pricing requests from Sales teams.
- Assisting the pricing analysts, and take lead on complex pricing and RFPs as needed.
- Perform retrospective service profitability analysis, ensure services sold are within pricing guidelines. Run margin and win/loss analysis, proposing revisions to price lists where suitable.
- Conduct regular market and competitive analysis to benchmark in relation to other service providers.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Finance/analytical and report formatting skills, using Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Should have basic Business Finance experience Understanding of business case development from both cost and competitive sell price perspective Knowledge of dealing with cost allocation and ammonization, plus general commercial measures, including Margin, ROI etc.
- Confident Team player.
- Ability to take on tasks and problem solve and work to a completion with a pro-active approach.
- Multi-Lingual capabilities a bonus.
- BA Hons / BSC Hons degree or equivalent.
- Experience of cross-functional role interacting with all departments and all levels up to Director.
- Previous roles within telecoms industry.
- Dealing with suppliers.
- Experience in a Pricing or Finance / Analytical role.
- Team management or supervision.
Interested?? Contact the Actaris Recruitment team TODAY!!!!