Reference Number: ERP0001Dutch
Location: The Netherlands
Working in an exciting job for an ERP vendor with a focus on Manufacturing. The Business Development Manager (BDM) position is a senior new business cloud sales position. The BDM is responsible for meeting or exceeding their sales quotas as defined. Stays abreast of latest sales developments and contributes to the functional strategy by applying them within the organization. The BDM will be responsible for managing pipeline and the closure of business against targets set down by the Regional Sales VP.
- Assist in the development and execution of strategies to achieve sales in identified industries/markets.
- Continually work towards achieving and over achieving sales targets. To this end the BDM must take full responsibility for the consistency of his/her forecast against target.
- Undertake research on potential new prospects recurring to a direct phone approach as required. Establish that prospects qualify in terms of pre-set criteria and develop senior contacts at established target.
- Analyse business requirements and applications objectives and present the group Vision back to the customer.
- Prepare quotations, tenders, sales proposals using standard pricing and observing processes and methodologies.
- Co-ordinate and oversee demonstrations and presentations of products and services where appropriate. Negotiate price within the parameters of sales / marketing policy.
- Once deal signed, ensure that his/her customers are satisfied with product and services. Ensure that regular contact is maintained with customers. Respond to customer complaints.
- Assist in maintaining appropriate infrastructure and processes to support consistent pipeline of business.
- Attend trade shows or conventions as required.
- Develop effective business and commercial contacts within targeted industries. Monitor competitors positioning, services and promotional activities.
- Liaise with Services Managers and Consultants as appropriate regarding the feasibility of technical elements of proposals to ensure effective and profitable installations.
- Maintain and develop effective internal cross-regional relationships within the Group.
- Maintain his/her funnel by following the standard rules and procedures and report accurately and in a timely fashion any changes to the forecast.
- University degree;
- 7+ years of experience in Quota carrying Sales Positions;
- 7+ years of experience in ERP Software Sales;
- Preferably a background in the Manufacturing Industry;
- Very strong Sales and New Business skills;
- Native in Dutch and fluent in English.
Interested?? Contact the Actaris Recruitment team TODAY!!