- Reference Number: HRMAN001
Our company has expanded into the Global Marketplace and we now have offices in UK, Germany, Sweden, Italy, France plans to expand into other European Countries. We need a very hands on Human Resources Manager with experience setting up and working in an international HR environments. This includes hiring, benefits, compensation, payroll, compliance, training and termination and recruitment.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist Managers with new hires and the on boarding process; new hire reporting, payroll, new hire orientation, background checks, and benefits.
- International payroll is processed monthly or bi-monthly. Assist the accounting team in processing Europe payroll. Process employee new hires, time off records, commissions and bonus and work with Accounting to assure European employees are being paid properly.
Under the supervision of the International HR Director will undertake the following projects:
- Develop HR policies/managers handbooks for EMEA.
- Establish a standard Employment Contract by country that can be turned quickly and efficiently to turn new hires contracts around in 24 hours but only with written approval from the President and CEO. Ensure that the contracts are designed to the company’s standards.
- Establish guidelines and Manage Leaves of Absence according to the regulations of each country.
- Review Standard Benefit Offering by Country. Research and analyse benefits programs and trends and implements plans based on the employer’s needs and budget. Through effective communicate to the department managers to explain benefit programs so that the managers can explain benefit programs to candidates and employees.
- Ensure that the benefits are cost effective to the company. Implement needed changes for respective countries, which includes: Benefit plan contracts, establish process of administration, employee notifications and enrolment.
- Manage employee stock option and ensure agreements are received and signed
- Manage employee Holiday Accruals and update managers as to vacation status of all employees in Europe.
COMPENSATION AND EVALUATIONS – WORK WITH GLOBAL DIRECTOR OF HR ON THE FOLLOWING INITIATIVES:
- Assist with performance evaluation systems that enable managers and supervisors to successfully conduct reviews and give merit increases.
- Assist Managers and supervisors conduct performance appraisals on their employees to gauge whether they are performing according to company standards.
- Process raises, promotions only with written approval from the CEO.
- 8+ years in Human Resources within Europe with at least 5 in a management capacity
- 5+ years working in HR initiatives for EMEA.
- 3+ years in establishing and deploying HR policy for EMEA environments
- 3+ years doing EMEA payroll
- Experience in setting up training programs for Europe
- Able to assist various cultures with HR issues – ability to speak fluent English is CRITICAL, multi lingual is a plus.
- Experience setting up international HR policies and procedures that are currently not established.
- 4-year degree and HR certifications are preferred.
Interested??? Contact Actaris Recruitment TODAY!!!