Reference Number: CyberSec001
Cyber Security Engineer – Contract
You will be responsible for the management (implementation, integration, configuration and administration) of cyber security components supporting operational security services for a Global Services company.
As the Cyber Security System Engineer you will provide expert support to other profiles (such as security analysts and incident handlers) and carry out fine-tuned configuration and customization of cyber defence components to maximize their efficiency and performance whilst minimizing the amount of false positive detection ratio.
- Network security engineering
- System security engineering
- Network security administration
- System security administration
- Security testing (functional and non-functional)
- VSPHERE and ESXi technologies
- Windows Operating systems
- Linux Servers (Redhat, DEBIAN)
- NetAPP Storage NAS/SAN
- Oracle Databases (including RAC)
- Cisco IOS
- Central password management/vault systems, PKI, HSM
- System monitoring solutions (Nagios, Centron)
£700 – £770 per day
Interested??? Contact the Actaris Recruitment team TODAY!!!