Reference Number: SolutionDesigner001
When you join the Team, you become part of a team that helps a majority of the Gartner Supply Chain Top 25, fifty of the Fortune 500, plus numerous other large corporations, top consulting firms, and prominent Government agencies worldwide to model, optimize, and simulate their supply chain operations. My client offers the most complete platform in support of supply chain design, supply chain planning and predictive analytics available in the market today. Our software and services lead to major improvements in cost, service, sustainability, and risk mitigation.
My client offers a stimulating small company atmosphere where your efforts will have a significant impact on global supply chains and our company’s success.
This is your chance to bring your passion for solving supply chain problems to a fast-growing, dynamic, entrepreneurial team that is pushing the boundaries of Supply Chain simulation and optimization.
Job Description: Working in tandem with our sales team to drive new business opportunities;
- Be the subject matter expert on supply chain planning – product, processes and best practices
- Work together with account managers and partners to establish and understand the customers’ requirements
- Present in-depth product demonstrations (on-site and via the web) tailored to the customers’ requirements
- Respond to technical and functional information needs in a timely manner
- Provide project scoping and implementation resource estimation
- Assist with the creation of proposals and statements of work
- Develop use case demonstrations and proofs of concept in collaboration with sales, product management and product development
- Work collaboratively with the Sales and Solution Architecture teams at various stages of the sales cycle to ensure the smooth transition from pre to post sale
- Liaise with the Product Management team to maintain a detailed working knowledge of the application and development roadmap
- Ensure smooth transition of customers to the Solutions Delivery once customers license products
What Makes this Role Unique: Cutting-edge Research and Impactful Work to Grow Your Career;
- Participate in diverse and interesting projects that combine operations research, optimization, and simulation
- Get exposed to a wide range of technologies and problems
- Make real contributions to solving global commercial and humanitarian logistics problems
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies, prominent consulting firms, humanitarian logistics agencies, and our nation’s military
The Qualification: Self-motivated, high energy with sales experience;
This role is ideally suited to either an experienced pre-sales consultant with solid consulting/project management knowledge, or an experienced supply chain consultant with a desire to move into a pre-sales role.
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain planning, demand planning or forecasting
- Knowledge of the principles of optimization and how optimization is performed using software packages
- Understanding of simulation and the differences between optimization and simulation
- Domain expertise in one or more of the following: Planning, forecasting, inventory management, and strategic sourcing
- Outstanding written and verbal communication (including presentation) skills are required
- Ability to articulate key messages clearly and explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Domain expertise in sales methodologies and/ or sales processes is a plus
- Self- motivated and creative; having the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
- Ability to think conceptually on the fly
- Adaptive to change, having comfort in fast-changing technology environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required (technical major desirable) or equivalent experience in industrial engineering, operations research, or supply chain management; Master’s degree a plus
- Clear commitment on the job role for minimum of 2 years of pre-sales environment
- Based in either UK, France or Germany however, must be willing to travel domestically and possibly internationally
Interested?? Please contact Actaris Recruitment TODAY!!