Reference Number: ERPPROJMAN001
The ICS Project Manager will need to understand customer strategic project objectives and take ownership of contractual requirements defined in the Program Charter and underlying Statements of Work covering the project. He or she will manage resources assigned to fulfil those requirements using the implementation methodology, lead implementation planning, control project plan and overall execution, develop positive relationships with all customer project stakeholders creating a high level of customer satisfaction, and help the customer realizing expected benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Project Manager manages the project assigned independently and to the full extent of the contract. There is a close relationship with the Practice leader, Solution Architects and Strategic Consultants to deliver the client road map on time and on budget. Ability to articulate Company products and solutions to customers and the value added benefits received. Consistently uses the existing methodology.
Leadership – Demonstrate ability to provide direction to and motivate resources to achieve desired results. Mentor and develop on site teams and promote teamwork amongst peers and customer personnel. Lead by example and demonstrate a positive mental attitude. Demonstrate standard leadership traits: strategic, forward thinking, problem solving, and implementation thought leadership.
Client Satisfaction – Responsible for balancing the overall satisfaction of the client while effectively representing both the client and companies best interests. Work with project team to achieve high levels of client satisfaction. Is able to escalate in case of possible dis-satisfaction and organize solutions with the organisation globally to get situation back on track. Be able to measure the effectiveness of the client end solution against the roadmap developed in the sales cycle.
Revenue & Execution – Results oriented, project margin target. Ability to estimate projects accurately. Anticipate client needs. Influence others to get what you want/need (i.e. other departments). Effectively manage schedule and individual resource utilization. Identifies problems proactively and leverages the organization in an efficient manner to resolve them. This position is revenue generating and is expected to be billable at least 70% of the time. Work closely with Regional Management on capacity planning, resourcing requirements for major projects & resource competence development plans. Work closely with Resource Planning on scheduling & optimization of resources & staffing of projects.
Communication & Documentation – Efficiently, effectively and appropriately establish and manage expectations through verbal and written communication. Demonstrate the ability to effectively listen and comprehend. Manage internal communication to project members.
Personal Development – Subject matter expert and thought leader for the art of implementation. Keep current as to new developments, best practices, industry trends and new innovations.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· College Graduate w/ 4 yrs. degree – Business, computer science, process engineering preferred
· At least 4 – 5 years of recent experience in managing projects in a dedicated project management role with an enterprise software vendor (tier 1 or 2), a vendor certified partner or system integrator.
· Certification as a PMP from PMI or equivalent is a plus
· Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment working with complex projects and handling demanding customers
· Possess a high degree of project planning, organizational skills, and systems integration expertise
· Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships with various levels of management
· Experience working with, and or coordinating the efforts of multiple parties
· Knowledge of applicable industry terminology and practices
· Ability to manage utilization forecast and reflect a true position
· Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and planning skills
· Excellent understanding of both German & English (minimal Cambridge C1 level or equivalent). Any other European language is a plus.
· Excellent interpersonal skills to work as a team member
· Professional appearance and presentation
• Knowledge of the company products and services is a plus
· MS-Office suite and various other software applications used as required
· Thorough knowledge of MS Project is a plus
· May required to work additional hours as required
· High levels of stress may occur periodically
· Ability to travel regionally, nationally and internationally as required – estimated 60% – 75%
Interested? Contact the Actaris Recruitment team TODAY!