Cyber Security Specialist – Contract
Reference Number: CyberSec003
Location: Mons - Belgium
Cyber Security Specialist
Our client has a number of vacancies for Cyber Security specialists with current NATO clearance for a long term contract in Belgium.
- Very good experience with Palo Alto Networks Firewalls and Palo Alto Networks Panorama
- Very good experience and knowledge of Computer and Networks Security principles and procedures
- Relevant certifications, such as Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or GIAC Security
- Knowledge and experience of firewalls for the following vendors – Checkpoint, Juniper
- Very good knowledge of Central Management solutions Checkpoint (Provider-1), Juniper (Network and Security Manager)
- Knowledge of systems security requirements and their implementation
- Experience of systems implementation in the NATO environment
- The successful candidate will be an expert in the Cyber Security field with considerable experience.
- Demonstrable extensive working experience with cryptographic mechanisms.
- Must have at least current NATO SECRET clearance
- University degree equivalent to at least Master’s degree (preferably in Computer Science and/or Business) – OR extensive commercial knowledge and experience is required
You will be required to hold a minimum of NATO Secret security clearance. If you do not hold an active NATO Secret security clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Interested??? Contact the Actaris Recruitment Team TODAY!!!!