Reference Number: AccountExec001
Supply Chain Enterprise Sales – Account Executive DACH Region
When you join the Team, you become part of a team that helps a majority of the Gartner Supply Chain Top 25, fifty of the Fortune 500, plus numerous other large corporations, top consulting firms, and prominent Government agencies worldwide to model, optimize, and simulate their supply chain operations. My client offers the most complete platform in support of supply chain design and predictive analytics available in the market today. Our software and services lead to major improvements in cost, service, sustainability, and risk mitigation.
This role is an exciting opportunity to support the regional launch of our organization in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. As an Account Executive DACH you’ll have the opportunity to use your entrepreneurial spirit and expertise in large account software license sales together with our global leading technology specialized in supply chain design to accomplish great things! You’ll lead all sales efforts in your target sectors within the region. You will perform the necessary tasks to build a sales pipeline in your target industry and coordinate the appropriate marketing approach for lead generation. You will also have the opportunity to work directly with the Regional VP for DACH on other exciting sales initiatives as directed.
- Develop strong customer relationships and license/project sales opportunities within the country
- Develop complete proposals that add value to the customers with technology and consulting services
- Support business partners in developing new business opportunities and proposals
- Work with our solutions team in order to assess and guarantee excellence in delivery, from the proposal and initial engagements
- Interact with pre-sales department on any support needed to close deals
- Play an important business driving role in a fast growing company with significant career opportunities
- Great opportunity for personal economical gain in a market that is still to be significantly explored and exploited
- Continuous challenge to identify and reel in new customers in both technology and consulting services
- Get exposed to a wide range of technologies and problems
- Provide a real contribution to solving global commercial and humanitarian logistics problems
- Work with the world’s largest commercial supply chains, prominent consulting firms
- 10 years’ experience in software license sales in supply chain related fields, preferably with an enterprise solutions provider
- Knowledge of the supply chain market
- Currently residing in the DACH Region and eligible to work there
- Highly motivated and goal oriented person who is creative, reliable and works well under pressure
- A significant network of contacts insuring a quick start
Interested??? Contact the Actaris Recruitment team TODAY!!