|The Solution Services Team Leader position is responsible for the workload distribution, project management, and overall customer satisfaction rating of the business unit. Supervision of this group will encompass only a portion of the overall responsibilities; as this position will also be involved with the delivery of project/service based work within the Solution Services group. This position acts as a resource to other members of the team in areas related to the Solution Services role. The Solution Services Team Lead is knowledgeable in all aspects of the role, in both the pre and post project phases. Excellent telephone, communication and organizational skills are vital in this position.
- Directly supervise the EMEA Solution Services Consultant team.
- Serve as subject matter expert on Solution Services functions and processes.
- Ensure all client-based and internal requests/projects/inquiries are responded to correctly and expeditiously.
- Participate in client and field calls as needed to represent the EMEA Solution Services group.
- Recommend and help implement work process changes to improve group operational efficiencies.
- Meet or exceed the goals of the department by effectively communicating its Mission to employees.
- Meet with employees as frequently as needed, in order to review current assignments/workload
- Keep up-to-date on any newly released products & services and their administration tools, and act as a resource to other members of the team.
- Create and manage process documentation for the Solution Services group.
- Conceptual understanding of all content libraries and learning platforms, and related implementation/modification processes.
- University degree in education, business, computer science, or a combination of post-secondary education and related experience.
- Demonstrated 3-5 years of relationship management experience in related field.
- Experience in managing a team in a fast paced work environment is also beneficial in this challenging position.
- Expertise in the learning industry; proven ability to articulate its features and benefits to all levels of the business enterprise, including understanding of the customer’s business drivers.
- Knowledge of talent management and key organizational learning initiatives such as leadership development, management development, and professional development.
- Expert knowledge in competency framework, needs assessments, and ability to advise clients on learning solutions based on content/platform.
- Excellent communication/facilitation skills and diplomatic problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management, time management and organizational skills, an ability to perform under pressure.
- Team player and a strong relationship builder.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing, with both clients and internal teams.
- Excellent presentation skills, both virtual and live, in large and small group settings and exceptional knowledge of Webex.
- Advanced level of desktop application skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Access) with ability to learn new technologies and applications quickly as new application skills are required for the position.
- Project management (PMI) certification is a strong asset.
- Experience or familiarity with the computer-based training market is a strong asset.
- Familiarity with LMS or LCMS platforms, and preferably the integration of learning content with LMS platforms.
- Superior customer service skills demonstrating responsiveness, positive attitude and professionalism.
- Exceptional consulting, listening and communication skills, evidenced by the ability to be adaptable and establish solid working relationships across all levels of the customer project team.
- Effective management skills with the ability to empower and motivate employees towards a common goal and/or vision.
- Excellent coaching skills to develop employees skills and abilities to improve their effectiveness and performance.
- Contributes original and resourceful ideas in brainstorming sessions and sees opportunities for creative problem solving while staying within the parameters of good practice. Generates unique but workable and useful solutions to difficult problems and thinks in terms of desired outcomes, not just reactive, quick solutions.
- Excellent facilitation skills for meetings and group activities, both virtual and live, demonstrating the ability to guide groups, listen and question effectively.
Interested?? contact the Actaris Recruitment team TODAY!!!