Reference Number: BI00122
Sales Development Specialist
My client provides software and services that bring smarter decision-making and streamlined processes to leading organizations in business, government, and education worldwide. Our software is installed in tens of thousands of locations, servicing millions of users. Our WebFOCUS business intelligence (BI) platform delivers massively scalable information applications, analytics, and customer-facing portals to the new generation of information users to deliver game-changing business results. Our iWay Software integration platform allows enterprises to leverage all of their information resources to streamline internal and business-to-business processes, while escalating the overall accessibility and integrity of information regardless of environmental complexity. Headquartered in New York City with 60 offices worldwide, My client employs 1,350 people and has established significant industry partnerships.
The Sales Development Specialist plays a critical role in growing our business. This role is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and nurturing sales leads that would result in opportunities for the Outside Sales force within a specified territory. Sales Development Specialist is expected and required to make independent business decisions on a daily basis with the objective of attaining all their quarterly and annual goals. The mechanism of their outreach is via the phone (primarily), email and social media.
Our ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, social media and individual research. This individual should have a high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling, with a desire and capacity to understand technology. He/she is very driven and can show evidence of being able to thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
- Be a proactive member of the Sales and Marketing team, suggest prospecting ideas, themes, etc.
- Work closely with Account Managers to support the realization of their territory plans
- Develop new business via the phone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce our solutions and identify prospective buyers within the target market. Identify their requirements and map these to the products and services.
- Transfer interested and qualified prospects to the Outside Sales force by setting quality appointments with identified key buying influencers, budget, need and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and nurturing their interest
- Meet quarterly targets
- Represent my client at marketing events and drive attendance to them
- Be able to create messaging that resonates and attracts prospects both via the phone and in written form
- Support and follow up on corporate and local marketing campaigns
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in our CRM system ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Possible progress to the position of Junior Sales within 1-2 years and afterwards to the position of Account Manager.
SKILLS, ABILITY AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1 year work experience in a similar position, experience with software solutions is an advantage
- Interested in a future career in Sales
- Enjoys working within a target-driven sales environment and works well under pressure
- Excellent instincts for conversing with technology and business executives and ability to think on the fly
- Works independently, as well as part of a team, with little supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Excellent client service, listening and analytical skills
- Desire and capacity to understand technology
- High energy level, confident and friendly manner and a positive attitude
Interested?? Contact Actaris Recruitment TODAY!!!