Reference Number: ERPGERMANYSALES001
Working in an exciting job for an ERP vendor with a focus on Manufacturing. The Business Development Manager (BDM) position is a senior new business cloud sales position. The BDM in Germany is responsible for developing the market in Central Europe with a focus on Germany. The focus will be on the international manufacturing industry in the automotive sector with sites or headquarter in Germany. The BDM will be responsible for creating and managing the pipeline and the closure of business against targets set down by the SVP Automotive. The BDM will work in close coordination with the SVP of Automotive & Mobility Sector and be able to rely on the respective marketing support functions as well as business & solution consultants.
- Development of the market in Central Europe and Germany.
- Development of account plans and execution of our strategy to grow sales in the German market in the identified industries.
- Continually work towards achieving and overachieving sales targets. To this end the BDM must take full responsibility for the consistency of his/her forecast against target.
- Undertake research on potential new prospects. Establish that prospects qualify in terms of the pre-set criteria and develop senior contacts at established target.
- Analyze business requirements and applications objectives and present the Groups ‘Vision’ back to the customer.
- Prepare quotations, tenders, sales proposals using standard pricing and observing the processes and methodologies.
- Co-ordinate and oversee demonstrations and presentations of the products and services where appropriate. Negotiate price within the parameters of the sales / marketing policy.
- Once deal signed, ensure that his/her customers are satisfied with the product and services. Ensure that regular contact is maintained with customers. Respond to customer complaints.
- Assist in maintaining appropriate infrastructure and processes to support consistent pipeline of business.
- Attend trade shows or conventions as required.
- Develop effective business and commercial contacts within targeted industries. Monitor competitors positioning, services and promotional activities.
- Liaise with Services Managers and Consultants as appropriate regarding the feasibility of technical elements of proposals to ensure effective and profitable installations.
- Maintain and develop effective internal cross-regional relationships within the Group.
- Maintain his/her funnel by following the standard rules and procedures and report accurately and in a timely fashion any changes to the forecast.
You are first and foremost attracted by the plan to develop and expand our business in Germany and have experience is creating and developing business and markets. You have experience in and a focus on New Business and the ability to close deals. You understand the substantial disruptions of the industry and are able and comfortable to use your knowledge to challenge prospects and customers in their conventional thinking. You have experience in selling Application Software, preferably ERP systems. Your mentality is one of go for it and you have the ability to make things happen. You have strong sales and new business skills and are used to working in an international environment. You speak fluent German and English.
Interested? Contact the Actaris Recruitment team TODAY!!!