Reference Number: Marketing001
Location: Southern Europe
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to manage field marketing for Southern Europe. You will be responsible for establishing and executing marketing activities in the region. This position reports to the EMEA Marketing Director.
As marketing supports new business development and sales, everything we do must be in line with strategic and business objectives. Our goal is to build both brand awareness and help generate leads which include those for new product introductions or launches into new markets.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in B2B marketing, marketing technology.
- Business School degree or equivalent in Marketing
- Proven experience in managing marketing actions (events, campaigns, ABM…)
- Understanding and knowledge of Inbound and marketing automation practices (Pardot preferred) and use of CRM (Salesforce). Notions of HTML are a plus.
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
- Able to handle stress and remain calm
- Autonomous & thorough
- Understanding of responsibility and accountability
- Problem-solving ability
- Strong communication and collaboration skills (negotiation ability is a plus)
- Languages: English + Italian and / or French and / or Spanish
- Event planning and coordination in line with the sales and marketing plan for EMEA, ABM for key accounts and adapting marketing campaigns to local markets.
- Event coordination:
- Understand requirements for each particular event taking into consideration local culture
- Plan for the promotion activities (identify targets in salesforce, build targets & campaigns in marketing automation, build emails, invitations, reminders…) per operational plan.
- Events logistics: organize all the logistical aspects including researching and booking venues & catering while respecting budgets and deadlines, researching & procuring goodies, satisfaction questionnaires, sales collaterals & pop up stands, managing local suppliers, etc.
- Communication & coordination with local sales teams
- Event follow up – put in place follow up actions according to the plan.
- Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems
- Evaluate event’s success and submit reports, evaluate ROI
- Communication campaigns:
- Inbound: Build decided scenarios in marketing automation to nurture leads
- Outbound: quarterly newsletters, communication campaigns, etc.
- Follow up actions to ensure reporting, corrective action and a strong ROI
- ABM for key accounts
- Possible travel around Europe.
A motley group of adrenaline addicts, we are constantly in motion. The business is growing rapidly and we need help. We are dynamic in spirit. We have a terrific product, a very motivated team and love the hard work we do. This is a great opportunity to learn, grow and spread your wings in the heart of a small team of an expanding company. We think in terms of time zones, not geographic lines and are totally plugged-in and cable free. Headquarters are in the US with teams spread throughout the world, close to the customers we serve.
Interested?? Contact Actaris Recruitment TODAY!!!!