Reference Number: TechSupportCon001
Location: WEYBRIDGE SURREY
· Provide first-tier technical support on the latest products and systems across multiple integration points.
· Support customers with design, development, infrastructure and maintenance related queries and issues.
· Interact directly and indirectly with all levels of technical users.
· Ensure comprehensive and clear communication via live telephone support, customer-generated web queries and other support channels as required.
· Manage and maintain support workload through electronic task management system and reporting.
· Interact with the community through technical online forum.
· Share technical knowledge and expertise with your team through knowledge base articles, white papers and technical presentations.
· Innovate, share ideas and participate in improvements across all facets of the business, from the product to operational systems to team improvements.
What you’ll bring to the table:
· A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical degree and 1-3 years’ software support experience on Microsoft server technologies OR
· Recent MCITP, MCSE, MCPD or MCSD certification and 1-3 years of software support on Microsoft server technologies OR
· 1-3 years of software support on Microsoft server technologies AND
· A passion for technology
· A passion for customer service.
· A fast learner with a keen eye for complex systems and models.
· The ability to understand the flow of data through multiple systems.
· Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
· Proven ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve a diverse range of software issues.
· Flexibility to change direction and focus based on the needs of the department or business goals.
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· Fundamental understanding of core Microsoft components required for installation and integration
· Understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement.
· Experience in Cloud technologies like Azure Active directory, SQL Azure and SharePoint online (O365)
· Experience in database technologies like SQL server or SQL Azure
· Experience in any BPM products would be highly preferable.
· Ability to pass a pre-employment background check.
Interested? Contact the Actaris Recruitment team TODAY!