Reference Number: MS203332
LOCATION: Office, Virtual Office and On Site
Work in a globally cohesive team with only the best-of-the-best software solution consultants. The employees work in a dynamic and collaborative environment where their energy, passion and innovation are not only valued, but expected. You’ll love the technology-focused, flexible, creative and fun atmosphere their culture provides. My client is looking for only the best and the brightest to join our team. If you are an experienced and energetic Technical Consultant and want to join a rapidly growing company where your day-to-day contributions make an impact, look no further
Core Functional Responsibilities:
· Providing on-site assistance to customers and partners with delivery of post-sales or proof-of-concept projects in planning, requirements-gathering, designing, scoping, estimating, developing, installing, testing and deploying business process automation projects. Customer success and satisfaction will be a key measure of success.
· Configuring and developing custom code using SharePoint and .NET technologies that allow the product to meet the business needs of the customer.
· Interfacing with customers and partners on general and specific issues and involving other experts and/or management as necessary.
· Completing, maintaining and processing pertinent engagement-related communications and records.
· Conducting independent technical research using company supplied tools, databases, knowledge bases, etc. in order to find solutions to meet customer requirements.
· Play role of trusted advisor to customers providing the best recommendation for the use of their specific business process management need
· Must be willing to travel frequently (70%+)
· 4 years of experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
· Exhibits exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization – from business decision makers to IT developers
· Strong and competent in group facilitation
· Ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time
· Comfortable in a fast pace work environment
· Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
· Able to influence others without having to invoke direct authority
· Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment
· Experience with Microsoft Windows Server, SharePoint, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Visual Studio, PowerShell, C#, Java Script
· Understanding of network infrastructure and security
· Strong PC skills required, including use of standard MS Office applications.
· Experience with integrating disparate systems
Interest?? Contact the Actaris Recruitment team TODAY!!