Solution Architect HCM
Reference Number: HCM001
About this role:
We are seeking a dynamic and innovative Solution Architect who will be an integral member of the sales organization. This will involve gaining a deep understanding of the prospect’s business needs and then presenting the product solution in sales demonstrations, setting appropriate expectations to ensure customer satisfaction during the entire sales cycle.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver configured demonstrations and presentations that illustrate ability to enhance customer and prospects business operations.
- Respond to prospect’s or customer’s concerns during meetings by articulating clear and concise information on the benefits of the solutions.
- Present technical architecture and hosting capabilities as it relates to the customer’s and prospect’s environment and technical requirements.
- Assist in response generation to RFI/RFPs identify and create answers that provide value and benefits to our prospects.
- Documenting and providing knowledge transfer of key prospect information to the services team once a contract is signed.
- Provide support for Sales & Marketing events with presentations and demonstrations as required.
- Maintain a high level of industry knowledge and trends relating to e-learning, LMS, HR and Talent Development technologies.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business or Technical related field
- Fluent written and spoken business German language skills
- 5+ years experience in a Pre-sales or Solutions Consultant role in the software industry
- 2-4+ years of experience in the Human Capital Management (HCM) industry
- Self-motivated individual with a passion for HR technology and solutions
- Exceptional overall communication skills
- Creative and critical thinking in order to deliver solution demonstrations that exceed customer expectations
- Basic experience of using at least one of the following: HTML, SQL Server, Web Services or .Net.
- Experience using Salesforce and other digital business tools
- Up to 50% travel will be required, mainly within the EMEA region
Interested? Contact the Actaris Recruitment team today!!