Reference Number: SeniorPMSweden
The ICS Project Manager will need to understand customer strategic project objectives and take ownership of contractual requirements defined in the Program Charter and underlying Statements of Work covering the project. He or she will manage resources assigned to fulfil those requirements using the implementation methodology, lead implementation planning, control project plan and overall execution, develop positive relationships with all customer project stakeholders creating a high level of customer satisfaction, and help the customer realizing expected benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Project Manager manages the project assigned independently and to the full extent of the contract. There is a close relationship with the Practice leader, Solution Architects and Strategic Consultants to deliver the client road map on time and on budget. Ability to articulate Company products and solutions to customers and the value added benefits received. Consistently uses the existing methodology.
Leadership – Demonstrate ability to provide direction to and motivate resources to achieve desired results. Mentor and develop on site teams and promote teamwork amongst peers and customer personnel. Lead by example and demonstrate a positive mental attitude. Demonstrate standard leadership traits: strategic, forward thinking, problem solving, and implementation thought leadership.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· College Graduate w/ 4 yrs. degree – Business, computer science, process engineering preferred
· At least 4 – 5 years of recent experience in managing projects in a dedicated project management role with an enterprise software vendor (tier 1 or 2), a vendor certified partner or system integrator.
· Certification as a PMP from PMI or equivalent is a plus
· Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment working with complex projects and handling demanding customers
· Possess a high degree of project planning, organizational skills, and systems integration expertise
· Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships with various levels of management
· Experience working with, and or coordinating the efforts of multiple parties
· Knowledge of applicable industry terminology and practices
Interested??? Contact us TODAY!!!!