Retail Technical Consultant
Reference Number: TECHRETAIL2017
Working as part of the project team, apply your retail experience, Workforce Management application expertise and industry best practice to deliver solutions that will assist customers to maximise their operation and achieve ROI. This role will concentrate on the integration and architectural elements of the Workforce Management solutions within the Operations Suite.
- Assess requirements, operational flow and design solution.
- Work with clients to define requirements for technical implementation of software and data integration components.
- Setup and configure products and supporting software
- Recommend infrastructure configuration of web-based application
- Resolve any complications with integration of products
- Use querying and development tools to provide technical services to customers
- Create and consolidate technical knowledge in various media formats
- Able to be viewed internally as a leader and an expert on Store Operations products and implementation methodology
- Deliver exceptional customer service to clients and internal teams
- Help drive long-term product improvements for supportability, manageability and scalability issues, liaising directly with product development
- Understands the business functionality of a majority of the features within an application module
- Can describe and configure common components such as business units, users, security features, dashboards, workflows, language settings, form overrides, data formats, exports, jobs, events
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or similar field
- Some experience in Workforce Management software solutions and life cycle within the retail industry.
- Retail experience gained within store operations preferred
- Knowledge of retail store and / or back office systems principles and practices preferred
- Network setup and troubleshooting capabilities with web-based applications
- Good knowledge of the following Operating Systems; Windows, Unix, Linux is desirable but not essential;
- High level of knowledge of SQL or SQL Server report writing services such as SSRS
- Strong understanding of databases including MS SQL
- Experience of Scripting is desirable but not essential
Interested?? Contact the Actaris Recruitment team TODAY!!!!