PLM Support Consultant
Reference Number: PLM101
PLM Technical Support Consultant – France
As a technical support specialist, you are quick-thinking and a fast study. In this role you are responsible for post-implementation front-line customer support for the PLM solution. You will work directly with customers to quickly resolve questions and issues promptly and efficiently in a professional manner.
- Strong and confident Customer Facing / Support skills
- Experience in software installation, IT troubleshooting and optimization – Database (SQL Server, Oracle), Application Server (JBoss), experience with load balancing and clustering environments. Skills in performance tuning and optimization and troubleshooting relative to the software stack web environment.
- Experience with Windows operating systems
- Experience deploying and configuring Web Applications
- MS Office tools including MS Project and Visio, and related scripting languages
- Highly developed problem analysis and solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving technology and commercial environment.
- Analysing complex problems to evaluate alternatives and identify sound options.
- Making an impact and establishing credibility with internal and external customers.
- Establishing contacts in the organization and interacting effectively with them.
- Communicating effectively to ensure others are fully briefed and listening to ensure a mutual understanding.
- Resolving problems in order to clarify situations and create a way forward.
- Customer Satisfaction Focus
- Availability for overnight travel.
- Achieve proficiency with software installation and functionality
- Build and maintain solid customer relationships by providing superior customer support via email, telephone, WebEx, and other electronic medium
- Assist in the development and maintenance of online solutions
- Troubleshoot defects and log support cases
- Act as a customer advocate by creating enhancement requests
- Work collaboratively to build and maintain productive working relationships with customer support team members, engineering, quality assurance, sales, pre-sales and implementation teams.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in; Computers and/or Fashion Design
- 3-4+ years of Customer Service or related experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Excellent command of the English language
- Salesforce experience a plus
- WebEx experience a plus
- Web – and email-savvy
- Familiarity with PLM or PDM solutions a plus
- Understanding of PDM/PLM integration with enterprise solutions such as ERP a plus
- Fluency in Italian, German, French, Spanish or Russian languages are a plus
Interested? Contact the Actaris Recruitment team TODAY!!!