ERP Senior Sales Executive
Reference Number: ERPSALES001
Location: The Netherlands
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
My client is seeking a Senior Sales Executive who is passionate about knowing their customers’ world better than their customers know it themselves. We are challenging you to teach, tailor and take control of complex sales cycles to push the customer’s thinking toward something new and enlightening. We are searching for a Senior Sales Executive for our Packaging Strategic Business Segment who has a demonstrable record of enterprise software sales success in the Packaging manufacturing industry. You will positively impact the business metrics including subscription revenue growth, new logo acquisition, shorter sales cycles and larger and more profitable wins through industry knowledge, business acumen, teamwork and sales process rigor.
- Generate cloud software subscription revenue from prospects in the Packaging market and existing Flexible Packaging enterprise customers by achieving or exceeding annual cloud bookings quota.
- Formulate Challenger-based strategies and develop actionable territory and account plans to drive a qualified pipeline of 5X annual cloud bookings quota.
- Manage complex deals and key internal and external stakeholders up to and including C-suite relationships. Navigate situational ambiguity by applying critical thinking to multifaceted customer engagements.
- Manage opportunity forecasting and funnel management and participate in executive deal reviews.
- Effectively organize various internal and external teams to work together to drive deals through complex sales cycles.
- Thrive working in a fast pace and intense sales environment.
- A Challenger mindset – Teach, Tailor, and Take Control
- A self-motivated, overachiever attitude toward developing and closing opportunities by leveraging relationships and challenging the status quo.
- University Degree: 4-year BS or BA minimum in related fields.
- 10+ years of on-quota, B2B enterprise software sales experience in the Packaging industry with proven sales performance.
- Minimum of 7 years successful experience as a direct contributor carrying an individual quota and a track record of nurturing and selling to existing or net new Packaging customers meeting and exceeding quota targets.
- Deep understanding complex sales and net new customer acquisition processes. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate clear, persuasive proposals, emails and presentations.
- Comfort working in a collaboratively competitive environment and driving continuous improvement in the team and wider sales function while achieving your own goals.
- Demonstrate the core values – Partnership with Our Customers, Commitment to Excellence, Innovation, Global Teamwork, Integrity, and Respect for the Individual.
- The ability to travel (60-70%).
- You speak fluent Dutch and English.
Interested?? Contact the Actaris Recruitment team TODAY!!!