Business Intelligence Software Sales
Reference Number: BusinessIntelligence0011
The Account Manager sells solutions encompassing BI products and services to large accounts. The Account Manager focuses on new business, but also has responsible for existing customer relationships. He or she has extensive Business Intelligence and/or Integration expertise
- Consistently achieve agreed targets for the sales of my clients Software and Services, with the primary focus being on the sale of software licenses to new name Accounts.
- Prospect and develop within the assigned territory
- Develop and maintain a quality pipeline of prospects
- Produce and execute a business plan for the assigned territory
- Produce and execute individual account plans or specific sales situation analyses for all major customers or prospects
- Manage the preparation of proposals and responses to ‘Invitation to Tender’ documents contributing content as appropriate.
- Develop customers to reference site level in conjunction with the Professional Services team
- Maintain accurate and up to date records customer, prospect and related sales activity in the CRM database
- Adhere to the selling approach with regards to non standard contracts, pricing, sales methodology, software ordering and forecasting
- Liaise with other parts of the organization to endure effective use of resources and development of a team sale approach
Skills, ability and experience
- A proven track record in selling software solutions to corporations
- A strong “hunter” with the ability to prospect, qualify and close new business
- Excellent account management skills
- Impeccable technical and business acumen
- Extensive knowledge of sales processes and techniques
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in German and English.
- Additional fluency in French would be an advantage
Interested??? Contact the Actaris Recruitment TODAY!!!