Business Development Manager
Reference Number: BUSDEV001
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Working in an exciting job for an ERP vendor with a focus on Manufacturing. The Business Development Manager (BDM) position is a senior new business cloud sales position. The BDM in Germany is responsible for developing the market for in Germany. The focus will be on the international manufacturing industry with sites or headquarter in Germany. The BDM will be responsible for creating and managing the pipeline and the closure of business against targets set down by the Regional Sales VP.
- Development of the market in Germany.
- Execution of our strategy to grow sales in the German market in the identified industries.
- Continually work towards achieving and over achieving sales targets. To this end the BDM must take full responsibility for the consistency of his/her forecast against target.
- Undertake research on potential new prospects. Establish that prospects qualify in terms of pre-set criteria and develop senior contacts at established target.
- Analyze business requirements and applications objectives and present the Group ‘Vision’ back to the customer.
- Prepare quotations, tenders, sales proposals using standard pricing and observing processes and methodologies.
- Co-ordinate and oversee demonstrations and presentations of products and services where appropriate. Negotiate price within the parameters of sales / marketing policy.
- Once deal signed, ensure that his/her customers are satisfied with product and services. Ensure that regular contact is maintained with customers. Respond to customer complaints.
- Assist in maintaining appropriate infrastructure and processes to support consistent pipeline of business.
- Attend trade shows or conventions as required.
- Develop effective business and commercial contacts within targeted industries. Monitor competitors positioning, services and promotional activities.
- Liaise with Services Managers and Consultants as appropriate regarding the feasibility of technical elements of proposals to ensure effective and profitable installations.
- Maintain and develop effective internal cross-regional relationships within the Group.
- Maintain his/her funnel by following the standard rules and procedures and report accurately and in a timely fashion any changes to the forecast.
You are first and foremost attracted by the plan to develop and expand our business in Germany and have experience is creating and developing business and markets. You have experience in and a focus on New Business and the ability to close deals. You have experience in selling Application Software, preferably ERP systems. Your mentality is one of go for it and you have the ability to make things happen. You have strong sales and new business skills and are used to working in an international environment. You speak fluent German and English.
Interested? Contact the Actaris Recruitment team TODAY!!